Happy Valentine's Day everyone! For those of you who didn't read my post about Valentine's Day last week, I'll do a short recap.
Valentine's Day is not a fun day to be single.
Rather than being depressed, I say we take a moment to love ourselves and the special people we are!
Here is my challenge for you: make a list of the top 10 things you love about yourself. Don't be afraid to brag a little! You deserve to be appreciated. Link it up below and have fun reading and commenting on other people's lists. We as single ladies need to stick up for one another this Valentine's Day, and I thought this would be the perfect way to do it.
So here it goes, the top ten things I love about myself.
1. I love that my golf skills have improved so much since I started playing just four years ago.
2. I love that I'm intelligent and earn straight A's in my honors classes.
3. I love that I'm always very determined, no matter what I'm doing.
4. I love my smile (two and a half years of braces paid off!)
5. I love that I'm going to my dream school this fall to start college. My straight A's sure helped!
6. I love that I'm frugal and don't waste money on silly things.
7. I love that I stick to my morals when it comes to relationships and life in general.
8. I love that I don't drink or do drugs, unlike most people my age.
9. I love that I can say that I'm not one of those girls who has had a million boyfriends during high school.
10. I love my blog, of course!
I can't wait to read what you ladies love about yourselves. Remember to grab a button for your post and link it up below. I'd love for you to leave a comment and let me know you stopped by! If you just went through a bad breakup, be sure to connect with the other single bloggers out there and gain some moral support. Oh, and be sure to listen to Since U Been Gone once or twice. That helps too. :)